Sunday, August 8, 2010

Comment on one penny stock Jim Cramer's pick


In the following post I will comment on one of Jim Cramer’s Mad Money Stock Picks for Thursday August 5, 2010.

Jim had a sell recommendation on Qwest Communications (Q). In my opinion, this is a great buy stock. This stock has been consolidating from end of March to June. It made a nice head and shoulder break out in July with good volume. And it managed to stay above 50 day MA. The relative strength of this stock versus the broad market is very strong. If you hold this stock, I would recommend holding. You still have a great potential for the upside.

Even though I disagree with Jim on Q, I like some of his top picks. I will post comments on his strong buy in my next post. If you like to know his top picks, you can search his relevant ads on the blog. However, always do your own research.

No comments:

Blog Archive