Sunday, August 22, 2010

Triple break of Eur


About 10 days ago, I posted a message of Eur forming a 3 crows candlestick pattern. I have been shorting Eur a couple of days before that. I kept adding more Eur short last week when I saw the triple break of this troublesome currency.

In the chart, we can see that Eur broke three very important technical indicators. It not only broke down the 50 day MA, it also broke the upward trend line formed since early July, and more importantly it broke down the head and shoulder pattern. Three crows plus a triple break is all I need. I am expecting a TNT magnitude of downward momentum. Those hungry hedge funds have pull the trigger and the slaughter just have begun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice analysis. Thanks a lot.

I am a new Equity trader. I am confused with so many indicators. I am not sure whether you can recommend some good books to begin with?

Thanks!

Market Trend said...

Thanks for the comment.
I will post a special books recommendation opinion later.

Blog Archive